PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for our highly valued client NESTLE located in Wahgunyah VIC.
Our Client is a 150 years strong in the Food Manufacturing Industry and is well known World-wide for Breakfast Cereals and Snack Foods.
The facilities and technology are second to none and working conditions and wages make this site a highly desirable place of work.
The successful applicants will report to the Project Engineering Manager onsite and will be responsible for the following
* Developing and executing capital projects with responsibility for scope, budget, timeline and equipment selection, purchasing, installation, contractor management, commissioning and handover
* Being able to influence internal and external stakeholders and ensure alignment of the various project stakeholders.
* Prepare front end designs for capital requests and present business cases to senior management.
* Adhere to all safety, quality and environmental compliance through all stages of the project.
* Provide clear, accurate and timely project process reports back to management.
* Lead a multifunctional team ensuring project delivery
Essential Criteria for this position is Tertiary Qualification in either Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering.
Experience in the Food Manufacturing industry is preferred however not essential.
Expertise in MS Project/Excel/Word/PowerPoint, AutoCAD and/or SAP would also be advantageous.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate and provide
* Up to date Resume demonstrating working experience in this field
* Tertiary Qualification Documentation
* Australian Workers Rights
* Minimum of 2 contactable References on Application
* Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
This is a casual contracting position, however hours are full time (40+ hours per week).
Current foreseeable project group workload necessitates a resource for the next 18 months, positions would be revised at this point.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and thrive in a highly motivating and supportive environment APPLY NOW.
This role is scheduled to start ASAP for the successful applicant.