Full time - contract
Our client is currently looking for Project Coordinator to join their growing team in Preston. The successful candidate will provide total project management services for the installation of bulk vessels, process equipment, medical engineering, reticulations, Cryogen & Non Cryogenic Systems, and the coordination of estimates, labour and materials.
Main responsibilities will involve:
* Liaise with customers to ensure excellence of service with respect to quotations, preparation, installation, commissioning, training and handover
* Liaises with Equipment Service Manager and alternative sources to ensure the most cost effective competent labour is used to execute projects
* Liaises with the Engineering Team to ensure the implementation of initiatives, changes to work practices and continuous improvement efforts
* Liaises with local Sales teams to feedback information on status of projects and to establish projects
* Ensures that the necessary equipment is available for installation
* Ensures that all equipment can be accounted for
* Ensure all projects comply with the company, industry and Statutory standards
* Actively review completed projects with staff and customers completing all corrective actions.
* Puts plans in place to continuously reduce project rework and waste
* Operates as a member of the CES Projects team
* In conjunction with the other CES Teams provides a 24X7 emergency and breakdown service offer to our customers
* Participates in regular team communications meetings
* Provides a mentor relationship to the Service Technicians for technical issues
Skills / Proven Ability:
* Working Knowledge of Australian Standards
* Experience in gas related or construction industry environment
* Ability to co-ordinate multiple small projects with both contractors and Service Technicians in various locations and market sectors simultaneously
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
For urgent consideration, email your resume to
For a confidential discussion call .