ABOUT THE COMPANY
PROGRAMMED have partnered with a state GOV utilities provider who are currently seeking an experience Contract & Project Coordinator on an ongoing temporary contract for 12 months. This role will be based in Western Sydney and will be on a full time basis (38hpw) with a generous hourly rate. This is a really key role in the working the management of contracts for delivering civil maintenance related works and services.
Key responsibilities in the role;
* Management of contractors, planning and coordinating the delivery of works and services
* Verification of payment claims
* Site Inspections & work plan coordination
* Resource allocation
* Conductiong contract audits and site inspections for safety, environment and quality parameters
* Responsible for reporting and data analysis
* Managing the internal administration staff
In return we would expect you to possess the following skills and attributes;
* Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Science, Project Management, Business Management, and/or significant experience in contract / project management
* Maintenance experience would be highly valued
* Prior experience in Civil Construction, Engineering, Utilities or other relevant sector would be highly valued
* Strong experience in the coordination of road restoration outcomes highly valued
* Experience in procurement activities contributing to the development of appropriate strategies
* Ability to form strong, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent communication and abiity to direct less experienced team members
BENEFITS TO YOU
This is the opportunity for a long-term 12 month contract within a State Government body who offer a good work-life balance, excellent and accessible location and a dedicated team of technical professionals to work with. This is available for a quick start this year and is offering an attractive hourly rate, paid on a weekly basis.
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your CV (no cover letter needed). You can also call Fiona on for more information.