We are currently recruiting for a Project Advisor (Document Control) to be based in the Southport area.
In the role of Project Advisor (Document Control) you will develop and implement systems for document control within the contract management framework for the project and within the departmental requirements, as well as monitor information and document management across the Gold Coast Light Rail project team.
- State Government Department | AO5
- 12 Month Tenure with possible long-term extension
- Professional Development | Interesting Work
About your new role:
- Liaising on a regular basis with the counterpart document control function, to ensure the systems implemented are established and operating effectively to meet contractual requirements
- Understanding the contractual obligations of the State under the Deed, as they pertain to document control to ensure the State is not in breach of the Contract
- Developing, implementing and maintaining filing conventions and a record management system for the project and monitor its to ensure consistent application
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of an efficient, effective document control system which will be key to the management of technical drawings, files and reports
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining electronic filing structures across various systems which are consistent, easy to use and meet the needs of the project
- Lead and conduct reviews of recordkeeping structures and systems working with client forums to ensure systematic business improvements are identified pursued monitored and verified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication- demonstrates an engaging and friendly interpersonal style
- Demonstrated experience working in a document control role
- Ability to work flexibly without supervision
- Self-directed and demonstrates good judgement about when to escalate issues
- Rigorously research and analysis of information whilst demonstrating good judgement in decision making
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Programmed Professionals on to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, or abilities to apply.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F