Work close to home in the Bayswater / Croydon area
Do you 1 - 3 Years Project Administration experience and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment?
Initially a 6 month Contract TPV $65,000 to $70,000 with a view of going Permanent
* Are you a strong communicator with a passion for providing exceptional service?
* Are you outcome focused enjoying working to strict deadlines?
* Are you well organised having a strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy?
* Do you have 1 - 3 years experience in Project Administration?
* Do you have a high level of computer skills including Microsoft Word and advanced Exel?
* Do you have previous experience working in the Telecommunications or Construction Industries?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team working closely with the Project Managers providing assistance and support with Project Administration. Primarily maintaining and updating project files, databases and reports.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
* Reviewing and approving subcontractor invoices,
* Issuing Purchase orders,
* Collating and controlling all project documentation,
* Reviewing As-Builts and supporting project financial reconciliation,
* Assisting with scheduling / coordination of work for field crews,
* Assisting in tracking project completion status,
* Administration of client IT portals and work systems,
If you have;
* A positive and enthusiatic, can-do attitude, work with a smile?
* Advanced skills in Excel, reporting and formatting? Experience using Maximo is desirable.
* Demonstrated planning, analytical and problem solving skills and an understanding of critical path method scheduling?
* Self motivation and the ability to work in a high pressure environment?
* High attention to detail, accuracy in data entry?
* Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills?
* Prefessional presentation and demeanour?
* Experience in document control & filing?
* The ability to think and react quickly within tight timelines?
Please call Maria at PeopleCo for more information OR email your resume to