Project Acquisition Officer
Programmed Professionals is seeking an experienced Project Acquisition Officer located in the South side of Brisbane. This role will see you lead the land acquisition and property associated projects with the infrastructure branch, tenure management and general property transaction matters.
Your Duties/responsibilities will be:
- Actively lead property transactions, including acquisition of land, easements and access for infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate delivery of appropriate specialist advice to support property transactions, including independent valuations and town planning
- Provide expert knowledge on the acquisition of property interests in Queensland, either by negotiation or using compulsory acquisition processes under the Acquisition of Land Act 1967.
- Draft, negotiate and administer appropriate contracts to give effect to property acquisition transactions.
- Contribute to the development of new processes to enable the Corporate Property program to become more efficient and effective.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in law, public administration or project management are highly desirable but not essential.
- Well-developed knowledge and extensive practical experience in property acquisitions (including resumption powers under Acquisition of Land Act), preferably with experience in a local government context.
- Demonstrated high level communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
- Highly developed time management skills and attention to detail.
- Applicants must undergo an employment-related background check.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F