The client is an Australian owned and operated dairy manufacturer. In this role you would be working in a cold environment, bottling, stacking and packing dairy products. Roles that include part forklift operation are also available.
* Work Monday - Friday on a weekly roster.
* Be rostered for 8 hour shifts, up to 5 days a week, between the hours of 5am - 9pm.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Fit and healthy - able to do manual handling of up to 15kgs repetitively, bending and standing throughout the shift.
* Flexible availability between the above hours.
* Have a strong work ethic and be a team player.
* Previous production or factory experience is desirable, however not required for this role.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role and will be a valuable contributor to our team, please apply online to be considered!
Programmed Skilled Workforce