Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking production workers to work in the Bunbury region. These are casual roles involving morning, afternoon and night shifts. There are a variety of roles available which involve picking orders and process line work.
Successful candidates will have experience:
* Working within a production and/or warehouse environment
* Have a demonstrated commitment to safety
* Broad availability with a flexible approach to work, some shifts may be at short notice
* Hold a current C class drivers' licence and reliable transport
* Be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical and DAS
* Have working rights in Australia
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Bunbury team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.