Our client based in the Northern Suburbs is a South Australian owned and operated company dedicated to providing innovative, Australian made, steel framing products to the world.
We are currently looking for experienced production workers with a background in using hand, air and power tools to assemble lightweight steel wall and roof frames.
To be considered for the role you must possess the following:
- Ability to problem solve with minimal direction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible attitude and ready to work as part of a team
- Driver's License & own reliable transport
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical, including a drug & alcohol test
- Physically fit for heavy work
To apply for this position, please forward a current resume by clicking apply now.