Our client who are one of Australia's leading providers of reinforced concrete pipes, fittings, and drainage solutions located in Pinkenba, are currently looking for a production worker with a forklift licence that holds previous experience within a manufacturing environment. This position will be working Monday to Wednesday on a weekly rotation on Day & Night shifts.
This role will include the following duties:
* Operating hydraulic machines
* Quality Checks
* Labelling / stamping pipes
* Operating hand & power tools
* Operating forklifts (3 - 12 tonne)
To be successful, applicants must possess the following experience:
* Proven forklift driving experience (3 - 12 tonne)
* High attention to detail
* Demonstrated experience working within a manufacturing environment
* Willing to work in various areas
* Flexible to rotate between day, and night shifts
If you feel you are suited to this position and meet all the above requirements, please click the "Apply Now" button and submit your resume online. If you have any questions feel free to contact the office on .
Job reference number: