Carbon Revolution is a rapidly growing automotive technology company that is commercialising the world's first carbon fibre wheels for automotive and aerospace applications. The technology is proprietary to the company and has been developed through close partnerships with major research and technology organisations.
The global automotive vehicle manufacturing and aftermarket are key markets for the technology. Commercialisation has been assisted by major Federal Government funding and the company is now constructing its first industrial production lines.
Carbon Revolution is developing manufacturing capacity to a scale and efficiency level that aims to establish this as a replacement technology for conventional metallic components on a mass scale.
Following a recent move into a new facility we are wishing to expand our production team.
We are seeking Day, Afternoon and Night Shift Production Team Member. These roles will commence as casual positions (averaging 38 hours per week plus overtime where required) and have the potential to go to permanent full time. The facility is based in Waurn Ponds, VIC.
Production Team Members will be responsible for:
* Performing process operations.
* Operating process equipment.
* Compliance to safety and quality requirements.
To be considered for these roles you will need to demonstrate:
* Previous composites manufacturing experience desirable
* fine assembly working desirable
* Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team environment.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop.
* Meticulous with quality with excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to manage time effectively
* Enthusiastic, conscientious and hard working.
* Flexibility in work hours / meal breaks.
* Adaptability in work / job roles.
* Experience in process manufacturing environments (high volume).
* Automotive manufacturing environments.
* Composites manufacturing experience.
* Fine assembly work.
Applications for Carbon Revolution Production Team Members are to be sent to Programmed Skilled Workforce (Geelong) by applying below or emailing your application through to . Your application must include your up to date resume along with a brief introductory cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
For any enquiries in regards to this role, please call Alix or Ryan at our office on .
Programmed SKILLED Workforce is one of Australia's largest staffing service companies. Our people are employed on a permanent or casual basis across a wide range of industries.