Production Support Team Member
Programmed Professionals is currently seeking an experienced Production Support Team Member to work within a fast-paced FMCG environment for our client, located in Richlands.
The main duties for this role will include:
* Ability to manage raw materials consumption through SAP production database
* Collate Bill of Material (BOM) sheets, perform data entry and SAP transactions
* Technically Complete (TECO) a process order in SAP
* Interpret inventory, stock data and investigate discrepancies / gaps
* Navigate through SAP system to input data and run production reports
* Engage and communicate with various stakeholders to confirm accuracy of data and reports
* Identify opportunities to improve process and standardize work practices
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following:
* Must have knowledge and experience operating SAP Logistics/ production database
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to navigate database applications
* Other General Admin function capability such as printing and filing
* Must be organised and methodological in your approach
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this role, meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start then please 'APPLY NOW'.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact Programmed Professionals on and quote reference number .
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F
Southern Suburbs and Logan, QLD