$35.13ph + RDO ONCE A MONTH + O/T
AFTERNOON SHIFT - Mon to Fri 3.15pm to 11.15pm
12 MONTH CONTRACT with a view to permanent
SOUTH EASTERN SUBURBS
Our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Australia, based in the South Eastern suburbs, has a great opportunity for a full-time Production Worker with experience in either the Food or Pharmaceutical industry looking to develop a career in this field. You will be trained on dayshift (7am - 3.15pm) for 3 months before transferring to afternoon shift.
You will be working with raw materials, machinery, blending and mixing products, so an eye for detail and safety is essential.
Your duties will include:
* Complying with Standard Operating Procedures, Work/ Shop Floor Instructions and other procedures,
* Raising any issues that affect or impact on GMP, Quality, Safety, Instructions, and the operation of any equipment and machinery etc,
* Being accountable and responsible for the quality and safety of your own work,
* Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately and at the time required,
* Working well with others within a team environment,
* Working to set KPIs and targets
Do you have the following skills and experience:
* Min 2 years' experience in food/pharmaceutical/FMCG?
* A strong awareness of safety and associated Risks?
* The ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy?
* Demonstrated strong communication & mathematic skills?
* Intermediate computer skills?
* Physically able to handle loads of 15kg and be able to meet the physical demands of a manufacturing environment?
Extensive training will be provided to the right candidate. This is a 12 month Contract role with a view to permanency. The hours are Mon - Fri 3.15pm to 11.15pm plus overtime.
If you have been looking at a role that provides a real career opportunity with an industry leader, then apply now.