Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently looking for skilled factory hands and machine operators for ongoing steel production work in Yatala. This is a perfect opportunity to gain more skills in steel fabrication with a diverse role and supportive production team.
Aspects of this role will include, but not limited to:
* Use of overhead gantry cranes to move heavy stock
* Oxy and plasma cutting steel sheets
* Operation of machine presses
* Use of CNC Plasma Cutting/Plate Machinery
To be successful for this role you will have:
* Experience within steel fabrication environment is essential
* Previous experience working with gantry crane is beneficial
* Forklift Licence is highly advantageous
* Positive work ethic, punctuality and reliability is essential
If you believe you are suited to this role, please click APPLY now and upload an updated resume.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Programmed on .
Job Reference Number: