About the Company
Programmed Skilled Workforce are working with a market leading manufacturing company and are seeking standout production operators for pallet repair role. These positions are located in Gillman for an immediate start across day, afternoon and night shift.
About the role:
This role entails repairing over 500 pallets per day (70 per hour) using an air compressed nail gun and grinder.
The role is suited to people who enjoy working with their hands in a fast-paced environment. Minimum 38 hours a week with the opportunity on offer to become a permanent employee.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and able to maintain motivation to hit daily KPIs in a repetitive, fast paced, manual labour role.
To be successful for this role you MUST possess the following skills and attributes:
* Current C Class driver's license and own reliable transport
* Proven longevity in previous roles and employment within the last 3 months
* Recent experience in a fast-paced production and/or manufacturing role
* Recent experience in a labouring role
* Recent experience in Quality Control and hitting KPIs
* Exposure to hand & power tools
* Excellent attitude & reliability
* Ability to undertake drug & alcohol screening and full medical assessment
* Will need to supply or own mid-soled steel cap safety boots
What's in it for you:
* Minimum 38 hours per week
* Ongoing opportunity with training provided
* Overtime on offer once trained
* Progression with the company
* Great team environment
How to apply:
If you have a current drivers license, come from a production/manufacturing background and enjoy physical and repetitive work, we would love to hear from you!! Please hit the 'Apply Now" Button. For any questions regarding the role, please contact Programmed Skilled Workforce during business hours on .
All applications to be submitted online, by hitting the "apply now" button.