- Globally Recognised Gas Organisation
- Long-Term, Full-Time Casual Contract, North Ryde Location
- Deliver value to several procurement projects across the business
Our client is a leading Gas Distribution Organisation! They are seeking for an independent and keen eye for detail Procurement Analyst to contribute value on a long-term, full-time casual contract based in North Ryde.
The opportunity will allow you to identify and execute improvement projects across transactional & supplier facing activities through procurement data analytics! You will partake in;
- Implement procurement activity metrics for identification of inefficiencies
- Introduce procurement and supplier performance improvement methodologies
- Implement tools to gain transparency on procurement data
- Support implementation of procurement performance target planning process
To be successful in this role, you will be able to;
- Demonstrate a strong track record in a similar Procurement Analytics role
- Demonstrate strong procurement process & supply chain process knowledge
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Communicate & present procurement and supply chain data from mid to senior level stakeholders
If this is a job opportunity that interests you and is relevant to your expertise, then why delay? Click 'APPLY NOW'!