PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE is a leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services. We recruit, deploy, manage and maintain a mobile workforce in excess of 15,000 people per day across Australia and New Zealand. We provide the people, knowledge and expertise to help our customers grow.
Programmed are currently looking for multiple people to join the linen factory in Mitchell. The job includes sorting out linen, washing and packing, machine operating and general housekeeping duties. This role is great for people who are currently working in the housekeeping/cleaning industry and any who are interested in getting involved in the industry.
The client is a local government employer. This is a long term opportunity to work in a secure work place and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo police check, medical and drug and alcohol prior to commencing employment.
This factory is open Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm and we are looking for people with availabilities throughout these times and are flexible within their working hours.
Duties within this job include:
* Meeting hourly production targets and making sure all products are of quality
* Operating different linen machinery
* Sorting, folding, washing and packing linen for their orders
* General housekeeping duties of the factory
* Making sure all orders are ready for pick up
* Follow OH&S Safety Regulations
* Working both within a team and individually
* Willing to learn and have the ability to rotate between different areas of the factory
Requirements for this role:
* Have flexibility in working hours (Monday-Saturday 7am-7pm)
* Ability to work in both a team and individually
* Have high regard for safety and be constantly safety conscious
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Prior experience within housekeeping/linen industry is desired although not essential
* Must have own transport/reliable transport
* Since this is for a government client you will need to go through a medical and police check
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Canberra Branch on , quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career, Alternatively, click "apply now" to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!