Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking a casual Production Operator to work with a local chemical manufacturer at their warehouse in Lara, VIC.
This role is responsible for mixing and blending chemicals to manufacture crop protection products. The successful candidate will be required to have a strong attention to detail and accuracy when formulating product.
Candidates who hold a forklift licence and are flexible to work in both production and warehousing will be looked favourably upon. Previous experience in chemical manufacturing is highly desired.
The successful candidate will also possess the below qualities:
* Manual handling capabilities - able to lift up to 20kgs repetitively over an 8 hour shift.
* Available to work Monday - Friday.
* Flexible to work both a production and forklift role (if applicable).
* Safety conscious attitude and work ethic.
* Previous production experience (desired).
All personal protective equipment for this role is supplied.
If you have previous experience dealing with chemicals and believe you tick all the above boxes, please click "Apply Now"