Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking Process Technicians to work with an industry leading mineral sands company based in the Peel region of WA. These positions are casual and the successful candidates will work a 4 days/4 nights/4 off roster.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Monitoring and checking of all plant operations through physical inspection and control room operation
- Clean up and housekeeping
- Rectify fault conditions effectively and safety
- Comply with and utilise safety systems
- Liaise with other Processing & Operations personnel to achieve production goals
Selection Criteria include:
- Experience in Processing or Mineral Sands
- Knowledge of Spirals, Thickener, Water Balancing and Citec
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Willingness to work night & day shifts
- Provide two contactable referees'
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.