Our client located in Pooraka are currently seeking Precast Concrete Labourers to assist with the production of project concrete products. These products are being utilized in large scale civil construction projects including highway bridge components, rail upgrade / install products and storm water solutions products including pipes, culverts and walls.
Hours will be from Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm with Saturday's and overtime available. This Position has the potential to be ongoing role for the right person.
* Previous labouring experience
* Previous concrete experience would be highly beneficial
* Experience in using of power and hand tools
* A high level of physical fitness as work will be manually intensive
* Good attention to detail and initiative
* Strong commitment to safety
* In addition to the above, you must possess the following:
* Available to work a 40hrs+ a week Mon to Fri
* Driver's License & own reliable transport
* Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical, including a Drug & Alcohol test
* Physically fit for heavy work
* Previous prestress or precast experience
* Gantry crane experience highly regarded
If you feel you are suitable for the position and have the right qualifications please call or click apply now.