- Bendigo Location
- Attractive salary on offer
- Permanent full time role
Our client is a specialist equine veterinary group located in Bendigo, operating an equine referral hospital, an ambulatory practice, and an equine reproduction practice with work conducted across multiple locations. This position works from the Bendigo facility.
Established in 2012, they have experienced consistent growth and expansion and receive referrals from veterinary clinics in the central and northern regions of Victoria. They are currently seeking an experienced Practice/Business Manager to join their highly successful business.
This is a pivotal role to the ongoing success of the company and as such you will be accountable for overseeing the daily operations of the practice. Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Human Resource Management including recruitment, inductions, rostering, payroll, superannuation and visa nominations.
- Staff management including supervision, performance appraisals and professional development opportunities.
- Develop and oversee the administration of budgets, cash flow, account payments and financial planning in order to ensure the business meets its financial goals.
- Prepare company reports and advise business owners on financial, compliance and organisational matters.
- Liaise with external accountants to prepare quarterly and annual returns
- Manage the insurance requirements of the business.
- Oversee the I.T. and communications requirements of the business, including transition to NBN and management of digital databases.
- Management of specific financial and operational projects from concept to completion.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives including the company website and social media.
- Continuous improvement via identifying areas for operational improvements and implement necessary changes.
As an experienced hands-on management professional you will enjoy working in an environment with variety and autonomy. You will possess strong business acumen and communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Strong business acumen with experience managing the finances of a business in its entirety.
- Well-developed leadership qualities with a flexible, calm and engaging work approach.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Formal business and/or accounting qualifications will be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team of talented and highly driven people in an organisation with significant year on year growth.
Please call ESE Consulting today on or email us at for a confidential discussion and to obtain a position description.
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact ESE Consulting on or email .