Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are looking to bring onboard an experienced Port or Ship Scheduler to work with the Port Production team to be based from a Mining Port Operation based in the Pilbara. For the right person, this is a continuous contract and is a 2 and 1 FIFO contract from Perth, Western Australia.
The role will report directly to the Superintendent and Manager for Port Operations and will be responsible for:
- The constant liason with production personnel to achieve daily production goals.
- Operate the Vessel Traffic System to maintain safe operation of the Port.
- Operate a Marine VHF radio.
- Set vesses movement schedules for vessels in the Port.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Previous experience with bulk port operations, ship berthing, ship loading and ship scheduling operations.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and SAP.
- A current WA C class Driver's Licence.
- Have or can obtain a MSIC.
- Previous Ship Scheduling experience in a small port.
- Previous experience in Vessel traffic systems.
- Marine Radio Licence.
- Can commit to a FIFO 2:1 roster from Perth, Western Australia.
- Have full Australian Working rights.
If interested, please appy through the SEEK apply button or give Eliza a call on .