Planogram Merchandisers - Nerang
•Work/Life Balance - Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
•Work with established brands incl. Coles, Unilever & Hasbro
•Be rewarded for your work with BIG's internal rewards program
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
Join our Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible to complete various merchandising tasks such as planograms, point of sale set-up, pricing and ticketing.
UP to 15 hours per week (8 hours per week on average) dependent on business requirements, flexibility is required across Monday to Thursday with Monday, Tuesday being essential days.
We are looking for merchandisers in the following area: Nerang and surrounding suburbs
Responsibilities as a Planogram Merchandiser include:
Successful candidate will have:
- Fostering strong working relationships with Grocery personnel is key
- Creating and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Submit accurate reporting and upload quality photos via smartphone
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered too
What BIG can offer you:
- Planogram experience in a grocery/retail environment
- Strong communication, organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
Visit our web-site to learn more about BIG: Influence, Think BIG!
- Competitive hourly rate - $26.89 p/h
- Receive your roster 2 weeks in advance
- BIG rewards – Be rewarded for your hard work!
- Live local, work local
- Potential to work across different programs
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
- Stocking and Inventory