Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are currently seeking a project planner for a 3 month contract for one of our major clients based in Welshpool.
- Preparing project plans & schedules
- Evaluate and report schedule deviations
- Reviews vendor/contractor schedules
- Prepares, maintains & reports status on all types of schedules and progress curves
- Ensures project work breakdown structures are reflected in the project schedule
- Proactively assist in the management of the overall project delivery
- Project Planning experience
- Experience with Radio systems or controls
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organisation
- Able to maintain composure under all circumstances
- Able to work part time
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tara McKay at Programmed Professionals on or email