Programmed are currently seeking pipe workers (labourers) for a national water treatment company based at the Bundamba Depot QLD.
- Positioning and Aligning new installs and repairing existing pipe work
- Connecting and Sealing
- All aspects of prep work e.g. digging and trenching
- Carrying out other civil labouring duties when required
- Monday to Friday ongoing position starting as soon as possible on day shift. (6:00am starts)
- Pay rates starting at $28 per hour
What are we looking for?
- Current MR Truck License or higher with a reliable vehicle
- Any additional tickets such as excavator or bobcat is highly beneficial
- Proven experience in a similar role (pipe laying / construction labouring)
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.