Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our Client is one of the largest suppliers of ready to drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific Region. They are currently seeking confident and enthusiastic Pickers to join their distribution centre based in Bayside, South East Suburbs. Offering flexible work opportunities for Day and Afternoon shifts. This role will include training and mentoring for individuals wanting to advance into a new career.
* Safe working environment
* Free Product
* Opportunity for development
About your new role:
* Allocating and retrieving goods from specific warehouse areas
* Housekeeping duties
* General warehouse duties
* RF scanning
* Voice picking
* Must have strong attention to detail
* A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
* Physically fit to lift up to 20kgs
* Self- motivated
* Safety focused
* Warehouse experience is desirable
* A current drivers licence and own transportation
* Must be available to work throughout peak months of November and December
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in this position, click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for this role you must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in Australia.
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.