Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to take carriage of the payroll function within the HR team for our mining and manufacturing client, based in Rockhampton.
To be successful in this role you will have
* Proven experience as a Payroll Officer
* High level of integrity
* Effective administration skills
* Able to demonstrate a professional level of communication with high attention to detail when editing and checking accuracy of documentation
* Competent with MS Office and related business and communication tools
* Solid understanding of SAP, FWA, Enterprise Agreements and the Modern Award system
The ideal candidate would have experience running payroll through SAP and will have worked across complex enterprise agreements running payroll for a workforce that works multiple roster patters with shift work.
Within your duties, you will be the responsible payroll lead to work with internal and external stakeholders in implementation of SAP, transitioning the system into the day to day operation of the client. The Senior Payroll Officer is the leading source of knowledge on all payroll related matters and is primarily responsible for the accurate maintenance and processing of payroll data.
Suitable applicants for this opportunity should have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and able to work to strict deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself within an industry leading company with great long term career prospects.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or email your resume to
Rockhampton and Capricorn Coast, QLD