PERSOLKELLY, partnered with Programmed, is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
We are seeking two experienced Payroll and Reconciliation Officers to join our team here at Programmed in Burswood.
You'll be working in a supportive team on an important reconciliation project for our client. You'll need to have a good understanding of awards and EA interpretations.
Hours: Full time hours (38 hours per week) starting at 8am, with some flexibility on start times.
Location: Near Rivervale
What you'll be doing:
* Interpret timesheets and pay
* Review pays to ensure no discrepancies
* Interpretation of day and night shifts
* Analyse excel spreadsheet
* Work in a fast-paced project team
* Utilising Excel formulas
* Review HR guidelines
What you'll need:
* At least 12 months experience in a Payroll position
* MUST have experience with payroll interpretation (reviewing pay to ensure people have been paid correctly)
* Ready to start ASAP
* Great attention to detail
* Comfortable with utilising Excel formulas
If you are interested in either of these roles and fit the criteria, please apply online today.
There are two positions available, and both are available for immediate starts. So if you are ready, so are we! For further information, please call Clint Dixon on to discuss further.