Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently looking for Order Pickers for a National client located in Heathwood, QLD. We have fantastic opportunities available for you to work within a great and supportive team within the Warehouse Distribution Sector.
Our client offers a strong team culture and a safety work environment, with opportunities for growth.
- Working for a well-known National Client
- Opportunities available in high performing team
Your primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- High volume order picking - working with pick slips
- Stacking and wrapping pallets
- Continuous manual handling to move stock
- Identifying and reporting issues and/or hazards on site
- Processing and completion of paperwork and other basic administration duties
- Following site procedures to ensure that tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner
- A safety conscious attitude
- A valid Forklift Licence (LF) highly advantageous
- The ability to perform continuous manual handling
- Willingness to conduct criminal history check
- Be open to any kind of work
- Flexible working hours - early mornings/late afternoon starts/nights
If you feel you are suitable to this position, click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume.
For further information, please call 13 STAFF and quote the JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: