Forklift Drivers & Order Pickers
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently recruiting experienced forklift drivers and order pickers for one of our national FMCG clients. Located in Eagle Farm, this position offers casual employment on a 24/7 roster allowing great work-life balance.
* Competitive hourly payrate
* Neat and tidy working environment
* Opportunities for growth and development
About your new role:
* Counter balance forklift experience highly regarded
* Order picking
* Working in cold room environments
* Palletising of finished products
* Manual handling
* Current Australian LF Forklift License (highly regarded but not essential)
* Demonstrated experience on counter balance forklifts
* The ability to work in cold room environment
* Availability to work across a 24/7 roster
* Willingness to work in a variety of departments
* Demonstrated order picking experience
* Ability to follow OH&S policies and procedures
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
Job reference number:
Programmed Skilled Workforce Limited - QLD LHL-02522-Y3K2P