Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking dedicated Order Pickers for our valued Client at their Bohle site.
Current vacancies available for warehouse order pick and packers with the right attitude and who are also energetic to join our existing team onsite. These roles are working day shifts with occasional weekend work from time to time. Spread of hours will be from 7am - 7pm, Monday through to Friday and will need your full availability during these hours. Based in a large warehouse/stores environment, you will not be effected by the elements of North QLD.
Your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
* Accurately handpick orders from Freezer, Chilled, and Dry warehouse zones
* RF scanning
* Labelling & sorting
* Lifting product up to 25 kgs
* Palletising finished orders
* Breaking down pallets
* Entering data into warehouse system
* General house keeping
What we are looking for?
* Experience picking and packing
* Forklift ticket (preferred but not essential)
* RF scanning experience (preferred but not essential)
* Available Monday to Friday
* Reliable transport with a commitment to attending rostered shifts
* Punctual and Reliable
* Honest and Hard Working
Successful applicants will need to be fit and healthy to maintain performance pace, accuracy and focus. Drug and Alcohol testing with Police check will also be required from the successful applicants.
If you are available for an immediate start, then what are you waiting for? Apply now.