Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently looking for Order Pickers for a National Client located in Larapinta, QLD. We have fantastic opportunities available for you to work within a great and supportive team within the warehouse distribution sector.
Our client offers a strong team culture and a safety work environment, with opportunities for growth.
* Working for a well-known National Client
* Great Pay - above awards pay rates!
* Opportunities available in high performing team
Your primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* High volume voice picking in ambient and/or chilled environments
* Operation of EPJ
* Stacking and wrapping pallets
* Continuous manual handling to move stock
* Identifying and reporting issues and/or hazards on site
* Processing and completion of paperwork and other basic administration duties
* Following site procedures to ensure that tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner
* A safety conscious attitude
* Own reliable transport
* Relevant industry experience
* The ability to perform continuous manual handling
* Willingness to conduct criminal history check
* Willingness to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
* Be open to any kind of work
* Flexible working hours - early mornings/late afternoon starts/nights
If you feel you are suitable to this position, click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume.
For further information, please call 13 STAFF and quote the JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: