Our client is Australian owned and one of the largest waste management companies in Australia. They provide industrial and environmental waste collection solutions from more than 80 sites around the country. Due to their continuous growth we have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Supervisor at Olympic Dam.
In this position your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Supervision of operators to ensure service is delivered at the required standard.
* Assist with planning
* Contributing to the regions profit and growth objectives through superior management, cost control and mentoring the operators
* Providing direction, and strong field leadership and guidance on the operations within the site.
* Ensuring Safe work practices are instilled in the operation
To achieve the outcomes required from the critically important role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
* A current HR Truck Licence (unrestricted & essential )
* A confined Space ticket & working at heights ticket
* The ability to meet the physical requirements of the role
* Proven experience in a similar supervisory role, preferably within the Industrial Services Industry
* Demonstrated initiative and flexibility in predicting and preventing operational problems
* Highly developed problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* A strong commitment to and understanding of Quality, Occupational Health Safety and Environmental Management systems
* Proven excellent organisational and management skills
* Ability to write THA and Safe work procedures
If you believe you meet the listed requirements and are ready to become a valued team member then please apply now