Programmed Skilled Workforce is now hiring Betting Operators to primarily work at Morphettville Racecourse.
Working in a fast paced public arena over major racing events such as the Melbourne Cup, Caulfield Cup and Adelaide Cup, you will process the betting for the general public using a Tabcorp Wagering Terminal and provide excellent customer service.
Your job will involve:
* Taking and processing bets via betting terminal in an accurate and efficient manner
* Developing and maintaining an in depth knowledge of all bet types
* Provide outstanding Customer service to Tabcorp's oncourse customers
* Handle all cash accurately ensuring all money received from the customer and change or dividends paid are correct.
To be successful for the role you must;
* Be over the age of 18
* Have experience in cash handling
* Proven ability to work well in a customer service environment
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Typing or data entry experience will be an advantage
* High standard of personal presentation
* Be available to work Adelaide Cup, Easter Weekend racing, Balaklava Cup and Melbourne Cup.
* Have a valid driver's licence and access to a motor vehicle when required
If you are interested in applying for the role please call and speak to our recruitment team or apply now.