About The Role
We are currently seeking experienced staff with excellent customer service skills to assist our client. You will be working in a fast paced public arena at major racing events which may include the Melbourne Cup, Caulfield Cup and Adelaide Cup, your role will be to process and take the bets for the general public using a UBET Wagering Terminal.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Taking and processing bets via a betting terminal in an accurate and efficient manner
* Developing and maintaining an in depth knowledge of all bet types
* Providing outstanding Customer service to UBET's oncourse customers
* Handle all cash accurately ensuring all money received from the customer and change or dividends are paid are correctly.
You must possess the following skills and experience:
* Be over the age of 18
* Have experience in cash handling
* Proven ability to work well in a customer service environment
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Typing or data entry experience will be an advantage
* High standard of personal presentation
* Be available to work at the Adelaide Cup, Easter Weekend racing, Balaklava Cup and Melbourne Cup.
* Have a valid driver's licence and access to a motor vehicle when required
How To Apply
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please press apply now. If you have any questions, please call us on 81686070.
Adelaide and Inner Suburbs, SA