At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We have an exciting opportunity within one of our divisions for an Office Administrator who is looking to start a long progressive career.
In this role you will support our staff and clients in a variety of administrative tasks whilst being coached and mentored along the way.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Administrative support to managers, staff and clients
* Health, safety, environment and quality maintenance and coordination
* Data entry and records management
* Preparation of documents, correspondence and presentations
* Coordinate venues, catering and equipment for training and development events
Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrated experience in a similar role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, database management
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills
* Report preparation (excel)
What's in it for you?
* On-site car park
* Supportive team and great office culture
* Ongoing training and career progression opportunities
* Work-life balance
If this sounds like you, simply click 'Apply' to submit your application.
For any further details or a confidential discussion please contact Elena at Programmed Professionals on or via email: