Our client is a leading provider of specialist offshore cargo providing an extensive range of equipment for sale or rental. The primary function of the National Finance Administrator is to create and enforce a strong control environment and coordinate the preparation of management and financial reporting to all stakeholders.
The Main Duties of the Role Include:
* Timely and accurate production of Monthly and Year End accounts.
* Preparation of financial information as required by local and senior management.
* Coordination and preparation of the group budgets and forecasts.
* Identify and support continuous improvement in financial (revenue, costs, working capital, Capex, Tax) management.
* Identify opportunities to streamline and develop financial systems.
* Together with the group finance manager, coordinate audit and statutory reporting process.
* Oversee local banking relationships, process and administration.
* Ensure compliance with all local tax obligations and identify planning opportunities to improve overall burden and/or cashflow.
To be successful in the role we are looking for someone with a background in financial management in a dynamic, service focused business.
* Technically strong but well-grounded in delivering practical solutions.
* Excellent project management, communication and organising skills
* An energetic and enthusiastic individual who enjoys making a difference
* A recognised financial qualification (desirable)
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar financial role.
To apply for the role please attach your covering letter and resume and press the "Apply Now" button or call Caroline Hanley on