About the role
- Managing selected major accounts
- Development and Implementation of account strategies in existing and new markets.
- Enhance financial performance and growth across the business through the identification and development of business opportunities with high potential prospects.
- Mentor, coach and influence team members for long term sustainable business growth.
- Be organised, self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Have minimum 5 years' experience in account management or customer service roles
- Have a tertiary qualification in commerce, business or management
- Have previous experience leading account strategies through influence, demonstrating positive business outcomes.
- Have experience in account strategy formulation and implementation
- Be an exceptional communicator, well presented with a positive attitude
It would be desirable but not essential, to have prior experience within:
- Technology related industries
If successful, you will enjoy working in a supportive, dynamic team environment with opportunities for personal growth through training and development for long term career development.
Simply click 'Apply' to submit your application.
For any further details or a confidential discussion please contact Michael at Programmed Professionals on or via email at: