MR / HR DRIVERS
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services
We are currently recruiting for MR and HR Drivers at the Brisbane Airport.
Our client is an iconic airline catering company that caters to over 250 thousand flights per year and is one of the world's largest air services providers.
* A competitive pay rate
* Great working conditions
* Opportunity to develop your experience and knowledge
* Free onsite parking
About your new role:
* Operating Auto &/or Manual trucks and vehicles using safe driving principles
* Loading and unloading of trucks and vans
* Ensuring all goods are delivered and exchanged in a hygienic manner following HACCP procedures
* Ensuring the on-time dispatch from the dock to meet customers' requirements
* Carrying out basic maintenance and service checks of vehicles.
* MR/HR licence
* Previous driving experience preferred, minimum 6+ months and can demonstrate safe driving practices
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers
* Available to work across various shifts and days as require
* Great attention to detail
* Demonstrated computer skills
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you. Job reference number:
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.