PROGRAMMED Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees with our clients and the design and delivery of nationally accredited training.
PROGRAMMED are seeking an enthusiastic individual from Roma and surrounding area that have a passion for all things mechanical. We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our clients in Roma who are wanting an Apprentice Mobile Plant Mechanic to join their dynamic team.
The successful applicant will have a 'CAN DO' attitude and a desire to work hands on with mobile plant and gain a nationally recognized qualification Cert III in Mobile Plant Technology AUR31216
If you have recently left school or about to leave school and you are a highly motivated person wishing to become a trade qualified mobile plant mechanic then we encourage you to apply. The apprenticeship will commence in early 2019.
Duties and benefits within this apprenticeship may include:
* Inspect, service and repair plant machinery/equipment
* Diagnostic/repair braking & steering systems,
* Inspect, service, repair - diagnostic cooling systems, emissions systems and air-conditioning systems
* Properly maintain material tools and equipment
* Assist in carrying out light fabrication work
* Use of hand and power tools
* Assist in cleaning and keeping the workshops and surrounds tidy
* Assist with maintaining daily records of plant, labor and materials used
* Fulltime contract with Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holiday pay
* Potential career in the industry
* Passion and interest in mechanics
* OHS Construction White Card essential prior to commencement
* Motivated and willing to learn
* Reliable and have a positive attitude
* Manual Drivers Licence and reliable transport
* Competent numeracy & literacy skills
* Completed year 10 High School Certificate
* Undertake TAFE studies and complete at a satisfactory level, within a timely manner
* Comply with safety procedures to maintain a safe work environment and to ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety Legislation
Whilst the Apprenticeship is based in Roma you may be required to work anywhere in the surrounding region if required. This may include working away on projects if the business requires so you must be flexible to the requirements of the role.
Prior to offer of employment the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination 'fit for work' (including passing a drug and alcohol screen).
All enquiries please call