Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our client is looking for Mobile App Developer to work on multiple digital projects.
* 12 Months Contract
* Attractive Pay | Immediate start
* Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance. Call on
About your new role:
Our client is looking for Mobile App developer to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. A successful candidate should appreciate a high pace environment and be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
* You are an Australian Citizen with ability to get Baseline Security clearance
* Experience developing and delivering mobile applications with the following technologies:
o Xamarin Forms
o Android/iOS development
o Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
o SQL / Entity Framework
o />* The candidate will be required to be a good cultural fit for our team as values and behaviours are very important to our team.
* Experience in operating effectively within a small multi-disciplinary team using excellent verbal and written communications skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture.
* Desirable skills in the following: CI/CD Practices, TFS, Azure DevOps, Releasing apps through Apple and Google play stores, OIDC authentication, Git, Unit / Automated UI testing
* Experience working in an Agile working environment, with an understanding of the Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Niklesh Govande on , to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.