Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
As a Planogram Merchandiser
, you will be responsible for the execution of planogram/relays whilst maintaining relationships with store and retail management on an ongoing casual basis, helping Brand Influence Group (BIG) support Australia’s major retailers. You will work within an allocated territory visiting key retailers and supermarkets to ensure that tasks are executed accurately as outlined in the client brief.Hours will fluctuate depending on the business needs, with up to 20 hours per week on offer (average is 10 hours per week)
Areas include but not limited to: Baulkham Hills and surrounds. Your responsibilities as a BIG Merchandiser include:
Successful candidate will have:
- Building strong relationships with store and retail management
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Negotiating promotional space
- Activating planograms by ensuring our client's products are well stocked on shelves and presented
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and stacking of products is required
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed and submitted on time and accurately
- Reporting back to the State Operations Leader of any compliance issues and field intelligence
- Representing BIG and our clients in a positive and professional manner at all times
What BIG can offer you:
- Planogram experience in a grocery/retail environment
- Strong communication, organisational skills, and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Competitive hourly rate - $26.89 p/h
- Receive your roster 2 weeks in advance
- BIG rewards – Be rewarded for your hard work!
- Live local, work local
- Potential to work across different programs
Visit our web-site to learn more about BIG: Influence, Think BIG!
*only successful candidates will be engaged.