PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE are seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter for work in the Northern Suburbs of Perth (Muchea Region).
If successful for the position must be able to commence immediately or with only a short notice period required.
About Your New Role:
- Maintenance and repairs on Fixed Plant Equipment on a Mineral Sands Plant (Breakdown and Preventative)
- Working on; conveyors, pumps, pipes, elevators and other fixed plant equipment
- Monday- Friday Perth Local Role
- 40 hours a week with overtime where required
- Typical hours of work: 7:00AM- 4:30PM
- Ensuring the reliability and integrity of the plant and equipment by identifying, reporting and preventing reoccurrence of mechanical failures
- Australian Recognized Engineering- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Cert III in Engineering or Equivalent)
- Ideally you will have site based experience with competent knowledge and ability in the maintenance of fixed plant
- Rigging and Dogging High Risk Licences
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space Licences
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current Australian Drivers' Licence and Reliable Vehicle
- Able to pass a Comprehensive Pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screen
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact us on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.