Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently taking expressions of interest for MC Drivers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* FIFO Role ex Perth
* Opportunities for growth and development
* EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
* 8/6 Roster
* MC Driver who can operate Loader or Grader
* Working in the Mining Rail Logistics space
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* 12hr shifts all day shift
About you:* Positive Attitude
* MC License
* Recent experience with floating heavy machinery, including excavators, graders, rollers and pettibone cranes
* Current Commercial Driver medical (or willingness to complete one if required)
* Evidence of load restraint and driver fatigue training
* Experience in loading / unloading heavy machinery
* Self-starter, with the ability to work remotely if required
* Ability to troubleshoot minor faults on Prime Movers and Trailers, and rectify common issues such as changing out tyres
* Ability to clean and maintain cab interior, and general cleanliness of truck/trailer combinations
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.