Programmed Skilled Workforce in Townsville are seeking MC Tanker Drivers for an immediate start in the Townsville region.
You will be traveling to Sugar Mills within the region (Tully, Bowen, Ayr and as far as Charter Towers) Day shift and Afternoon shift available, starting and finishing each shift at the Townsville depot so you will be home every night. You will be delivering our client's product of Lime etc. in tankers to single silo's at the Mills. You will be given on the job training and an introduction to each Mill outlining expectations for each delivery.
Shift's available for an immediate start are:
* Day & Afternoon shift (rotating each week), be home at the end of every shift
* From time to time there may be the opportunity to work weekends
Skills & experience:
* A current unrestricted MC licence, Manual Road Ranger gear box experience is mandatory
* Demonstrated Truck Driver experience will be expected on your resume
* Pneumatic Tanker experience will be highly regarded
* BFM a bonus but not essential
* An excellent attitude towards safe driving and a clean driving record
* Good presentation and reliable
* Compliance with all company policies and work instructions
* The ability to pass a pre-employment Drivers medical, including physical component
Short listed applicants will be required to attend a face to face interview with Client, where a driving test is included in the interview process.
If you think you possess the above and more, please APPLY below.