Our client is a large ASX listed organisation based in the CBD whom are seeking a Master Data Specialist (PM and MM) to join their team on an ongoing contract basis.
This position plays a crucial role to maintain and improve the consistency and accuracy of the master data within the SAP system for assets and materials (inventory).
Working in a close knit team, the team closely collaborates with site engineering, operation and maintenance (O&M) staff to implement sound asset management principles and to strike the balance between improving performance, controlling costs and mitigating risks.
* Create, develop and maintain SAP master data standards for generating plant asset/materials master data.
* Create, develop and maintain procedures and templates suitable for managing the change of SAP PM/MM data.
* In control of SAP PM and MM master data governance
* Analyse and recommend appropriate procedures to the business regarding SAP PM/MM data modifications.
* Create and develop training material suitable for training personnel in the SAP asset/materials master data change processes and standards.
* Audit and report SAP PM/MM data errors and omissions.
* Advice and influence SAP end users to ensure all changes maintain the integrity and consistency of SAP master data.
* Analyse and recommend SAP data requirements to Major projects to ensure master data supplied with new equipment and plant conforms to organisation standards.
The Ideal Candidate
* MUST have a background of trades, inventory planners and/or Data Analyst.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP System environment.
* Extensive experience in creating and changing data of SAP PM technical objects, material cataloguing process within SAP System environments. Including SAP Material technical objects: Material Master and Material Specification
* Strong working knowledge of SAP procurement functions (Outline agreements, Service Masters, Contracts)
* Experience in using SAP LSMW and Winshuttle
* Able to work autonomous and able to liaise across departments to assit with business needs.
* Good decision making and problem-solving mindset
Competitive hourly rate
Fantastic team culture
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
For more information on this role or a personal discussion please call Zoe Manifis at Programmed Professionals on .