We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Operations Systems Lead to be based in West Brisbane.
The role will be responsible for driving successful implementation of Global Lean Transformation on site. This will include ensuring predictable, consistent manufacturing and Continuous Improvement projects across site.
About your new role:
- Driving targeted, sustainable improvements by leveraging, influencing and communication skills (cross functional teams & engaging in Operators ideas etc.)
- Working closely with plant leadership to implement continuous improvement in targeted areas
- Ensure day to day execution of Non-Negotiables - 5s, LSW, OSW & Visual Management
- Organizing and running Training & Development of Lean activities including facilitating Introduction to Manufacturing Operations Systems
- Champion the use of A3 PDCA Project management tool, while supporting the development and the ongoing management of the A3 project.
- Supporting focused deployment of Lean tools across the organization to assure excellence in operational execution
- Promoting and facilitating diagnosis of work flow impediments and providing expert counsel on appropriate tools to eliminate them
- Collaborating with internal and external business partners for benchmarking performance and knowledge building of industry best practices to guide decisions for implementation of projects
- Coordinate and initiate process improvements with the production and associated shared support functions
- 1-2 years' experience in Manufacturing Operations and leading process improvement projects
- Proficient understanding of Lean Manufacturing, including problem solving facilitation
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable in front of all levels of the organization, as well as external customers.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working independently and driving projects
- Engineering degree highly desirable
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F