•Excellent Salary on offer
•Not for Profit Provider
•Exciting role within growth mode organisation
Manager of Community Support Services | Community
A 'one off' unique opportunity to join an Aged Care organisation within their community sector as a Support Services Manager.
The simple aim: They want quality care to be affordable. They want consumers (and carers) to have real choice. By making community care better, they hope to become a big company that improves peoples' lives. They really are in growth mode.
The Career defining Opportunity
This position will suit someone with the foresight, vision and commercial drive to help grow and define the business.
This is a diverse role, no two days will be the same. A self starter is needed who can oversee the team of carers (not from a clinical point), develop polices and general operational tasks. The person who takes up this position will need a Community Care background as the next stage of the role will include business development and helping to grow the organisation and team.
As the company grows and evolves so will this position... Define your own career path.
This role represents a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation through this period of expansion. If you are looking to progress your career and are looking for something different this is a fantastic position.
Based in the Bayside area this will be a largely head office based position.
- Experience and working knowledge of the Community Care/Support Services sector
- Strong communication skills
- Empathy and passion to make a real difference in peoples life.
- Ability to inspire and educate others.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a positive, flexible attitude
- An unwavering commitment to the Community Care and Support Services industry.
- An ability to contribute to the on-going development and growth of the business as a member of a progressive leadership team.
- First class customer service skills
- A professional attitude that represents the vision and values of the organisation.
- Formal qualifications in health related field, business, sales or leadership
If you would like more information on any of this role please contact me on the details below: