Due to growth, expansion and development my leading utilities client is looking for a Program Manager to work for a 12 month contract in their Asset Management division. During this assignment you will lead and manage the transformation of the mobile asset management function (mechanical, hydraulic and automotive). During this you will manage a portfolio of approx. 3500 assets through the execution phase, providing leadership to teams delivering projects. You will be required to build strong relationships with project delivery teams and both internal & external stakeholders.
This opportunity provides a long term contract with a rate of $800 - $870 per day plus superannuation and dependant on experience. The company has a great reputation in the market and allows for a good work life balance.
In return we are looking for the below skills and experiences;
You will be an experienced Asset Manager with Project Management experience and preferably MSP certified. The role requires you to establish and leverage relationships through the Business Change Manager and stakeholders to ensure that change functions are managed and successfully. You will have excellent negotiation and communication abilities.
Required skills and qualifications;
* Proven experience and competency as a practitioner of asset management (to a level of ISO55000 maturity), reliability management and maintenance management
* Background in of industrial mobile assets (mechanical, hydraulic and automotive highly beneficial
* Experience in EPCM
* Financial responsibility for portfolios of at least $5M (OPEX and CAPEX)
* Qualifications or certification in asset management, mechanical, chemical or process engineering
* Knowledge of industrial plant maintenance and operational management
* Proven experience across the program lifecycle, including front end engineering design, planning, operational readiness, execution and sustainability support
In order to be considered for this opportunity, click on APPLY to send over your CV. You can also call Fiona on for further information.