Programmed Professionals are currently recruiting for Oil and Gas Industry Maintenance Engineer's across Melbourne's CBD, Western suburbs and Victoria's South Eastern rural areas to form part of our numerous project teams on a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will be experienced, qualified and able to;
* Coordinate re-assessment (desktop and in field) of existing maintenance backlog items in order to rationalize and prioritise maintenance backlog work lists
* Complete targeted risk assessments
* Support / backfill other maintenance coordinators when required
* Scope follow up repairs and coordinate contractor resources for efficient execution
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Coordinate re-assessment (desktop and in field), rationalize and prioritise maintenance backlog work lists
* Ensure maintenance activities are developed and executed in accordance with Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS).
* Ensure that Safety standards are maintained at all times.
* Identify annual preventative maintenance activities and develop plans for timely completion within appropriate timeframes.
* Coordinate third party contractors in maintenance activities.
* Ensure all deviations from applicable standards and regulatory requirements are reviewed and endorsed.
* Analyze monthly expenditures and report on key activities and issues to stakeholders.
* Continually review work listings within SAP.
* Develop annual budgets and expenditure forecasts as part of the company planning cycle.
* Create work packs for issuing to maintenance contractors.
* Safely manage confined space entry and coordinate activities on offshore facilities to ensure SIMOPS impacts are reduced
Our Client is the world's leading petroleum and petrochemical company and has played a significant role in the development of Australia's oil and gas resources. They are a prominent and reputable business with history in this country stretching back over 110 years. Our client provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure.
Candidates must be able to provide proof of full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Maintenance Engineer ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.